Tuesday, October 12, 2010

That's some creepy-ass stalker shit.

 I realize that when you move far away from the rest of your family, the internet is a good way to keep strong ties with them. Seriously, I get that! And I understand that you may follow, say, their facebook page with the intention of keeping up with their lives. That's fine, sure! But when you (or, more probably, your significant other) reads through fifteen fucking comments of back-and-forth between me and someone you don't even fucking know to learn about my life, that's creepy. Hell, that's even stalker-y. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're my sister. That. Is. Straight. Up. Creepy.

And the worst part is your response- "Why is this how I find things out?" Maybe it's because, you know, you have to search through my shit to find it out. Did you ever think that maybe there were reasons you weren't informed in the first place? There are, and they're pretty fuckin' good ones, too. Just sayin'.

</rant>

No comments:

Post a Comment